Over 130 exhibitors will be presenting their products at the 36th Annual Kiwanis Trade Show. Click here to request more information.
1. To make sales.
2. To maintain an image and continuing contact with customers.
3. To create an image and initiate contact with potential customers.
4. To introduce new products.
5. To demonstrate non-portable, equipment.
6. To offer an opportunity for customers to bring their technical problems and get solutions.
7. To identify new applications for existing or projected product by optaining feedback from visitors.
8. To build the morale of its local sales force and of dealers.
9. To relate to competition.
10.To recruit personnel or attract new dealers.
11.To demonstrate interest in and support Kiwanis and the community.